Soderberg Brqiqutte Electrode Paste For Ferrochrome Production
Product origin Shandong
Delivery time 7-15 days
Supply capacity 150,000tons
Soderberg Brqiqutte Electrode Paste For Ferrochrome Production with following property:
1. Lower ash content;
2. Acurate dosing and stable volatile content;
3. Good electric and thermal conductivity and the sintering speed apropriate to that of consumption of working end;
4. Smelting at lower temperature with certain fluidity and homogeneous composition;
5. High resistance to high temperature, oxidation and thermal shock, low resistivity and high mechanical strength after sintering.
Soderberg Brqiqutte Electrode Paste is produced by putting petroleum coke and asphalt into melting tank to dehydration, melt, then adding them into kneading pot to kneading, molding and sintering.
Soderberg Brqiqutte Electrode Paste is a self-baking electrode used in closed electric smelting furnace as continuous self-baking electrode to produce calcium carbide, and ferroalloy.Electrode Paste is added to the top of the electrode column in either cylindrical or briquette form. As the paste moves down the electrode column the temperature increase causes the paste to melt and subsequently bake forming a block of electrically conductive carbon.During the furnace operation, Soderberg Brqiqutte Electrode Paste acts as current conductor.
Soderberg Brqiqutte Electrode Paste
CPC, pitch, anode scrape, electrical calcined anthricate, etc.
Certificate and test report
1. By T/T, 30% as advanced payment, 70% against the copy of original B/L.
2. By L/C AT SIGHT.
Within 15days after receive your advanced payment or effective L/C.
We accept Inspection of SGS, BV, CIQ etc....
Supply samples freely but not share the international freight cost.