Useing:Send Email Details
1.ceramic,glass,stone,refractory material,cast iron and nonferrous metals,etc.
2.As abrasive,silicon carbide can be used for abrasive tools, such as grinding wheel,oilstone,grinding,sand tile etc.
3.As metallurgical deoxidizer and high temperature resistance materials.
4.As the single crystal of high purity,silicon carbide can be used for manufacturing ,silicon carbidefiber.
(1) Large melting furnace, longer melting time, lead to more crystallization, bigger crystals, higher purity and less impurities.Send Email Details
(2) Good hardness, longer life.
(3) Chemical washed and water washed good cleanness.
(4) Special treated products get higher purity, better toughness, and better grinding effect.
1. Silicon carbon can be used as metallurgical deoxidizer and high temperature resistant materials in smelting.Send Email Details
2. Silicon carboncan also be used as abrasive materials,which can be used to make abrasive tools,such as grinding wheels, oilstones, grinding head and so on.
3.Silicon carbon is a new kind of reinforced steelmaking deoxidizing agent and ideal thermal insulating agent.it is used for deoxidizing. The usage dose is 14kg/t can make electricity consumption to reduce 15-20kw/h and time to reduce 15-20min per furnace to raise productivity rate to 8-10%.
98% SIC Silicon Carbide For Abrasive Industry is produced at high temperature in an electric resistance type furnace with quarts sand and petroleum coke as its main raw materials.Send Email Details
The hardness of 98% SIC Silicon Carbide For Abrasive Industry is between fused alumina and synthetic diamond. Mechanical intensity of it is higher than fused alumina. It is sharp and has electrical and heat conductivity in some degree.
Ceramic silicon carbide is brittle and sharp. It has a good electrical and heat conductivity. Its Knoophandness is 3100-3280kg/mm2. Grinding wheels made of C are suitable for the grinding of metal and nometalic materials of low tensile strength such as grey cast iron, brass, aluminium, stone materials, leather and rubber etc. Moreover,Send Email Details
Ceramic silicon carbide can also be used in the manufacture of refractory products and electric products etc.
I can proudly say that we are the big company dealing with this product in China. We supply nearly 1000 MT per month to Japan and Korean market, where the quality standards are extremely strict. So our outstanding advantages lie in the high quality and supply capacity.Send Email Details
Foundry Grade Black Silicon Carbide main used in foundries. As you know the cast iron contain C: 2-4%, Si: 1-3%, and Carbon and silicon are the main elements affecting the microstructure of cast iron.Send Email Details
Foundry Grade Black Silicon Carbide has made carbon alloyed in it, so it can provide the two elements effectively. Lately Foundry Grade Black Silicon Carbide also be used in steel making, especially steel scraps melting. Foundry Grade Black Silicon Carbide serves as deoxidizer and efficient heating agent (Si&C: 6.58kcal/g, 1.24kcal/g each) and recarburizer. With Si&C at least 90%, the impurity is very less, so the input is easy to control.
1.90% SIC Metallurgy Grade Silicon Carbide can be used as metallurgical deoxidizer and high temperature resistant materials in smelting.Send Email Details
2. 90% SIC Metallurgy Grade Silicon Carbide can also be used as abrasive materials,which can be used to make abrasive tools,such as grinding wheels, oilstones , grinding head and so on.
Silicon carbide, also known as Emery, is made of quartz sand, petroleum coke (or coal coke) wood chips and other raw materials through high temperature smelting resistance furnace, In nature, silicon carbide also exists a rare mineral,mosanite.Silicon carbide is also known as carbonosilicate.Send Email Details